This Page

has been moved to new address

Top 11 of 2011-My Favorites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Top 11 of 2011-My Favorites

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top 11 of 2011-My Favorites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Top 11 of 2011-My Favorites

Tuesday, January 3

Top 11 of 2011-My Favorites



SO, I am a little late with this one, whatevs.
I have been just loving reading everyone's posts recapping their year, so I just had to do one too:)

 I have only been blogging for 10 months.
(can someone say birthday giveaway celebration coming up?)
So really these posts are the best of EVER...well, in my opinion anyway!









































Now that I am pretty much invested in this whole blogging world, I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the book page heart! and your son's room- when i saw that was when is tarted following!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 6:56 AM , Anonymous Wendy @HerBallistic Garden said...

I love the quirkiness of your Worker 1, Drone 2 chairs! Already commented on your garden boxes...big long one...thanks for showing them again! xo

 
At January 3, 2012 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Katie @ sweetgirlexpressions said...

WOW! All of these are so great!!! Beautiful desk!!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Zenitude said...

Love your airplane room, just perfect!
I'm sure you mean you cannot wait to see what 2012 brings (and not 2010) hehehe

 
At January 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome projects! You have a wonderful eye!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, ummm, your craft room......WAAAAY too neat!! :)

 
At January 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Shabby Marilyn said...

Love your projects, I will be back to see more, I am a follower, hope to see you visit, saw you on Shabby Creek Cottage, nice dresser!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Anonymous Carrie said...

Love, love the pallet dresser!! Beautiful projects...yummy too!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger frugal-interior-design said...

Hi Kim,

I found you at Funky Junk's link party and had to stop by. Your sunburst mirror caught my attention as I'm a lover of anything nature inspired and have done similar projects. The repurposed pallets . . . right up my alley. Please stop by and visit some time!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Jami said...

Looks like you've had a wonderful year! Thanks for sharing at the Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home