This Page

has been moved to new address

Spice Rack - Upcycled and Fun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Spice Rack - Upcycled and Fun

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spice Rack - Upcycled and Fun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Spice Rack - Upcycled and Fun

Tuesday, November 22

Spice Rack - Upcycled and Fun

I found a little wooden spice rack at the thrift store and I painted it with my white, white, white homemade chalk paint.



I accidentally and successfully transferred the antique key image onto the front. That Citra-Solv is tricky with the chalk paint though. I have had some misses in my time.



I distressed it and used jute through the holes for easy hanging.







I threw some knick knacks up there, but it would totally work for small craft paint bottles, nail polish, small jars filled with supplies, and of course spices.


Who wants to do the chalk paint love dance with me?
Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 22, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger ibshell said...

I DO!!! I love the way it turned out!! Love the jute hanger idea...the wheels in my head are just a spinnin'!

 
At November 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Katalina Jewelry said...

Nice makeover!

 
At November 23, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous Shiloh said...

I love the key accent.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home