This Page

has been moved to new address

Party Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Party Time

This Page

has been moved to new address

Party Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Party Time

Saturday, November 19

Party Time

Thanks to Walgreens for underwriting this post. I was paid as a member of the
Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all mine. Visit http://moms.dailybuzz.com/channel/style.


Come on now ladies! You know you have some parties coming up and we all know you want to
looook goooood!

If you want to know about me (come on just pretend you care), I am heading back to Pennsylvania to visit my family and high school crew. We are going to be getting together for a "mini reunion" and I don't want to look like ....well....



Guess what, everything I need is waiting for me at at Walgreens and for reasonable prices, cause you know I am not into spending an arm and a leg.

One trend I am  SUPER excited to try is some fun, sparkly, and bright eyeshadow. Try blending 3 or 4 shades of the same color to create a dramatic and festive look.


Being the hard workin mama I am, my nails and hands typically look like they've been run through a blender. I am definitely taking my little vacation as a chance to pamper my hands and tootsies. Some sparkle and winter color are in order. Icy silvers,  blues, and reds will be stunners this winter season.



And you know, I  need a fun barrette, headband, or flower for my hair. Such an easy way to spruce your look.
Tis the season for
Hair Flair
We are all busy shopping, cooking, crafting, and spending some quality time with family and friends, but don't forget to carve out a few minutes for yourself to celebrate you and the beautiful and fun person you are:)

Luckily, Walgreens is on like every corner (or you can even order on-line), pop in and grab some goodies to make YOU feel special this holiday season!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home