This Page

has been moved to new address

Scrabble Tile "SNOW" Wall Decor

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Scrabble Tile "SNOW" Wall Decor

This Page

has been moved to new address

Scrabble Tile "SNOW" Wall Decor

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Scrabble Tile "SNOW" Wall Decor

Wednesday, November 23

Scrabble Tile "SNOW" Wall Decor

I am going more natural, simple, and clean with my winter decorations this year.
This little baby was SUPER DUPER easy to turn out and it can stay up all winter!



The wooden plaques are about 14cm x 14cm, those nice guys at Home Depot just cut up a fence post for me:) I printed out  enlarged scrabble tile images, transferred them to the wood with with carbon paper (get the tutorial here), and painted them black with a teeny tiny brush.



I strung the letters together with braided jute and hot glued onto the back of each wall tile.



I think I may make a "MERRY," "JOY," and "PEACE," to give out for family gifts this year.




Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Boden said...

Kim, this is fabulous! You did a wonderful job! ~Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

 
At November 27, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Rachel H. said...

Wow! Awesome . . . I love it!

 
At November 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Linda :) said...

one of my favorites of the season so far! Nice job :)

Linda
www.creativecommotion.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

What a cute idea! I love how it turned out. Visiting from "Sew Stylish Boutique"

 
At December 29, 2011 at 2:43 AM , Anonymous Wall Tiling said...

Really a wonderful & creative idea. In the next modification I will too try to do somthing like this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home