This Page

has been moved to new address

A Problem- Blog Design Lust

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: A Problem- Blog Design Lust

This Page

has been moved to new address

A Problem- Blog Design Lust

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: A Problem- Blog Design Lust

Friday, June 17

A Problem- Blog Design Lust

So, I have this problem, it is a big one and I can't for the life of me figure out what to do about it.

Every few weeks I feel compelled (and it is uncontrollable) to switch up my blog design. I am just never 100% happy with it.

I go back and forth between wanting something fun and fanciful or something soothing and simple. And, I keep trying to do it all on my own. Free baby, I am all over photobucket and picnic, no photoshop around these parts. Which is probably why I am never 100% satisfied, I can't seem to do exactly what I am trying to do using only free options.

This blog has been around for barely 4 months and I think I have changed the design 5 times and it is just getting silly. I need to figure out a way to stop. Is there a 12 step program, a support group, an underground secret society I can join?

I may have a way to feed this desire to look at and search for beautiful blog designs, designers, and tricks. Every so often, when I get the itch, I am going to share with you a design shop, artist, or blog designs I love.

So I am here to introduce a new feature around here.

Blog Design Lust


I  just found Designs By Dana and LOVE her work!
Designs by Dana
They are some very nice free backgrounds and headers, like these






and she also offers customized headers and entire blog design for reasonable prices.





Dana also has a very inspiring and uplifting family story that you can check out on her family blog. I really love her style and personality that comes through in her designs. So if you feel the urge to have some fun on your own blog, go check her site out!

P.S. Do you like mine? I am feeling pretty good about it...but who knows next week I may hate it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home