This Page

has been moved to new address

Ladybug, Ladybug

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Ladybug, Ladybug

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ladybug, Ladybug

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Ladybug, Ladybug

Tuesday, May 31

Ladybug, Ladybug



My daughter has a ladybug themed bedroom.

I wanted to make a canvas with a ladybug quote, but the only one I knew of was the one about the ladybugs home being on fire and her children being home and seemingly burning up. 








 Not exactly the feeling I was going for to create a calm and serene haven for my four year old.

After some research I found a sweet one
With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one, like a bug in a rug.

Muuuuch better.

I painted the canvas a spring green color to match the comforter and then went to town with  my stencils...again!



I found little butterfly and ladybug stencils to add a bit of color.




It still needed something, so I used some fabric scraps to make the little gingham bows on each corner.



It coordinates with her bedding perfectly and the little ladybug decals are on their way from this print out her door and window.


It is just so sweet and she loves it, which is really all that matters!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home