This Page

has been moved to new address

Wall Shelf

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Wall Shelf

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wall Shelf

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Wall Shelf

Wednesday, May 25

Wall Shelf




 


I invaded my brother-in-laws scrap wood pile and came up with this!


I started with 5 unfinished boards and stained them with a walnut stain.
Then I painted them white and distressed them after they were dry.






I attached mending braces on the back and top and screwed in my wrought iron brackets. Half price at Hobby Lobby, so tough and sturdy-love 'em.






I found some hooks to screw into the front for all of our stuff. And I grabbed a 3-pack of generic canvas totes from Hobby Lobby while I was there. I used stencils and mixed some fabric paint medium into my black paint and put each of my kid's initials on a bag.


These have been great for gloves, hats, sunglasses, flip flops and all the other miscellaneous "stuff" these little people seem to need. (We live in Colorado and go back and forth between flip flops and hats on a daily basis in springtime)



This shelf has really been a lifesaver helping us with our clutter!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home