This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- Headboards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- Headboards

This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- Headboards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- Headboards

Friday, May 13

Inspire Me- Headboards

  We are heading back to my hometown (Allentown, PA) in a few weeks for my twenty year high school reunion...whoa.

My entire wonderful extended family still lives there, tons of aunts, cousins, friends, fun fun fun! However, we are going to be there for a WHILE, like 11 days and I know I am going to need a little somthin to keep me busy. My sis-in-law asked if I would help her make a headboard for her master bedroom.

Yes, mam, sign me up! And my grandfather has an awesome work space in his garage with fun tools I can't wait to get my hands on! (Yes, Pop, I am talking about you and I am coming to dig around and mess with your stuff, so look out!)

Thanks, Kasandra for giving me another good reason to play on pinterest (follow me here) and do some serious blog stalkin!

Girl in Air....love the green!



GENIUS! From Natural Home



These upholstered panels are beautiful and cozy




An old mantle as a surprising focal point.



So simple and relaxing.



I am in love



The shape of this headboard is perfect.



WOW! This nail head detail is amazing.




Gorgeous flower embellishments.



That turquoise is mighty cheerful!



GRAND!



Creative AND Cool!




Love this all the way!




Dramatic with a capital D




How fun!




Funky Junk Interiors is one of my fave places for ideas!






Color City!




I love this elegance.



This is amazingly creative



Never seen anything like this before.





Nothing but fun!




We are thinking upholstered for my sis and this is fab.





This is my kind of headboard!




This bird painting is so sweet.



And last but not least, the chalkboard headboard.



Some serious inspiration...maybe we need to make more than one! Anyone else in Allentown need a new headboard?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home