This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me - Office/Craft Room

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me - Office/Craft Room

This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me - Office/Craft Room

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me - Office/Craft Room

Friday, May 6

Inspire Me - Office/Craft Room

  So, the airplane room is finished and I need another big project. I always have to have something big I am working towards, even if it takes me 3 months to get to finish line. We have a great loft upstairs which is currently my crafting area/office/playroom. It is a MESS.


(See, not joking, and I even cleaned it up prior to these pictures)



Using what I have, refinishing some furniture, buying a few thrifted pieces, and getting creative I bet I can turn it into something usable and cute.





I went crazy on Pinterest (it is WAY too addicting and I need to stay away unless I have a few hours to get sucked in) and found millions of inspiring photos and ideas of how to revamp my space. You can follow my boards and picks here. Check out my finds and click on a photo to go to the original source:


 This kitchen utensil organizer is BRILLIANT!



This cozy and organized space looks so inviting to me.



 The eclectic and colorful feel in this area is fun!



I like the use of so much white with really bright and exciting pops of color.




The island with task lighting above it would really work for me.




This shutter cork board is just my style.



We all know how I feel about reusing jars!




This organic and soothing color scheme is lovely.



Again with jars!




Those ultra organized shelves make my heart flutter.




This bright and airy neutral space would blend in perfectly with my second floor.




DIY desk is AWESOME!



I WILL learn to sew, and having a designated area for my supplies will help me on my journey.



I would love to incorporate some shabby and antique pieces like this table and chairs.




These aqua shelves are so useful AND pretty.




So this is what I did for my son's bedroom and what I am going to do for my loft, office, crafting space. I found all the inspirations I truly loved, even though they all were very different. I really tried to find some commonalities and specific pieces, ideas, or items I knew I HAD to include. I put them all together and one at a time added them to the space and figured out how to make them blend and work together. I am no designer here, so this process can take me FOREVER! But it is what works for me!
Let's all take a mental picture of where I am starting......



So, over the next few weeks, I will slowly redo and thrift some necessary pieces, and hopefully my vision comes together nicely. There is no where to go but up from here and I will share along the way!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home