This Page

has been moved to new address

Get Organized

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Get Organized

This Page

has been moved to new address

Get Organized

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Get Organized

Tuesday, May 10

Get Organized

Mission Loft organization is in full swing. Starting with a place to organize some craft supplies.

I joined ThredUp on Earth Day and have been swapping boxes like a madwoman already. The only problem is, I have all of these used USPS Med size flat rate boxes lying around now. I will reuse a few for more swapping, but what am I to do with the rest? 




Oh Yeah!


Wrap them in some paper, swipe some Mod Podge on the whole thing, add some cutie number tags I picked up at Archivers and I am in love!




I painted on the undercoat of Mod Podge, but I used my AWESOME teeny tiny paint roller from my free Valspar sample to roll on the top coat. It gave the boxes a cool finish and texture.



These boxes are working well for my12"-12" paper and scrap fabric
I am hoping they will fit nicely, neatly, and prettily on the shelves I am "trying" to build with my extra old wood fence I used for this project.



Total out of pocket for this was $8 (because I bought the numbers AND ran out of Mod Podge and hit Hobby Lobby for more)



Remember "Operation Loft Redo" has to be UNDER $100 total so I am pinching EVERY penny!
Already down to $92



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2022 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Los Angeles Plumbers said...

Much appreciate you sharing this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home