This Page

has been moved to new address

Milk and Cookies Party- Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Milk and Cookies Party- Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Milk and Cookies Party- Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Milk and Cookies Party- Part 1

Monday, March 14

Milk and Cookies Party- Part 1

Do any of you have cookie monsters at home?
Well, my poor kids have taken after me and love their sweets. When H asked me for a Cookie Princess birthday party, how could I resist.

Her birthday is in 3 weeks and I have been scouring the internet for party inspiration.

A Party Style created this beautiful party. I love the milk bottles in the big tub and that cake is amazing!



Design Dazzle was dazzled by this party. The cookie buffet is a great idea for take home treats






Hip Hooray made thes fun cookie pops AND gave us a free printable




The Cake Blog hearts their cookies



The Sweetest Occasion has a free milk carton printable. How cute for guests to take their cookies home.




Tip Junkie featured this baby shower. I love the big old milk jug.





The Cupcake Tower made brilliant shooters










Milk and Cookies Cupcakes



Missy's Cakes and Aprons has a sweet milk set up



With this party and my sister-in-law's baby shower in the next 3 weeks, I have a lot to do. I guess I should stop looking at pictures and start actually doing something!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home