This Page

has been moved to new address

"Green" Baby Shower -Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: "Green" Baby Shower -Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

"Green" Baby Shower -Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: "Green" Baby Shower -Part 1

Monday, March 7

"Green" Baby Shower -Part 1

My sister-in-law, Courtney,  is having a baby girl in two months and we all couldn't be more excited!She has requested a "green" shower and asked for all of the gifts to be used, second hand, recycled, handmade,etc. What a wonderful idea, and lucky for her I have lots of stuff to gift her, since we are out  of the baby game!

I begged my other sister-in-law, Casey, to let me help with some decorations. This is a relaxed and casual shower in her home, no formal seating or the like. She is thinking, not over the top babyish or crazy pink. I told her there is tons of inspiration out there to fit the theme and here are some of my favorite options.


I think green with a bit of pink would be a beautiful color scheme and this pennant banner is simple and sweet.


We could arrange mason jars of simple flowers and branches on our tables


A few of these in green and pink would be fun! And, I was wanting to make a few pom poms for my daughters bedroom, so they can be reused!


Maybe I could make leaf cutouts for guests to decorate and write a note to the baby and mom


This is funny and very "green", but too much for us, lettuce and other vegetables strung from a clothesline.



This You Are My Sunshine sign is so sweet. I could make it and after the party it could decorate baby's room!


Saplings or small herb or vegetable plants as a party favor would be awesome! 



I would love to recreate this branch display (top right)  


or this one for one of our games. All of the guests are bringing baby pictures and we need to guess who is who.



This would be a cute and useful decoration.  I would use prettier ribbon though and plain clothespins she can reuse when hanging all those cloth diapers out to dry!


This tablescape has such a relaxed yet celebratory vibe. I especially love the wooden blocks!


This is just sweet....and I love the post about not being able to bring herself to buy decorations at Party City.

This would be a dream shower for Courtney! She spent her honeymoon camping...by choice!



So many decisions and options! I can't wait to start! I will follow up with the photos of the actual shower on April 4...don't miss it!






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home