This Page

has been moved to new address

Get Schooled Saturday #3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Get Schooled Saturday #3

This Page

has been moved to new address

Get Schooled Saturday #3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Get Schooled Saturday #3

Friday, December 16

Get Schooled Saturday #3

What up?
Christmas Vacation anyone?
We are on it here in Colorado. Last day of school was today and we all have 2 weeks to play.

We leave for PA tomorrow and I am flying alone with my 3 and 4 year old...ahem...I CAN SO DO IT. Well, it may not be fun, but in this case
 "it's the destination, not the journey!"
 

Enough of my ranting, here are last week's top 5 most viewed links! If you are featured, grab a button!

Photobucket



Simcoe Street


DIY "JOY" from 
Ms. Smartie Pants


 Rustic Mantle from 
Stone and Rose


Bargain Bound


A sweet little gift from 
A Perfectly Crazy Life




Please, please please divert my attention and give me some loveliness to focus on for a few more hours...before I am trapped on a plane for 4 hours with 2 people I am scared of.

Photobucket



OKEY DOKEY- Here is how we roll around here. 
Link up whatever you want!

cute photos
silly posts
touching stories
crafts and projects
yummy recipes
giveaways and shops

You don't HAVE to follow, link back, or display my rad button because there are NO RULES here.
The parents are out to dinner and the kids are in charge:)
But if you LIKE  the button you are ALLOWED to snag it. And if you LIKE the blog you are ALLOWED to follow.






Photobucket

Labels:

22 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim...I certainly understand your concern, flying w/ my daughter gives me agita. Sending you lots of luck & patience from PA =)

Abrazos,
Sapphire @ Life with My Pollitos

 
At December 16, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Good luck on your plane journey! I know how it is with little ones. Thank you for hosting the link party. I love seeing everyone's great ideas.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks for hosting and best of luck with your travels.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party and good luck on your flight! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Thank you for the comment and invite! Love your blog. Thanks for hosting this linky party.
WOW so much eye candy to look at!! :)

 
At December 16, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger U said...

THANKS for he invite!! If you send out emails for reminders, I would LOVE to be on the list!!!
bclynx1@aol.com

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

Wow, thanks Kim! Best of luck traveling and have a Merry Christmas!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Cottage and Broome said...

Kim, thanks so much for hosting again this week. Have a wonderful holiday season, Laura

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

Thank you for the visit and for hosting. I'm going to hop around and check everyone out!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Miss Charming said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi! thank you for inviting me over to link up... I'm excited to participate and to spend some time here at your site, I'm liking what I see.

 
At December 17, 2011 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kim!Thanks for inviting me over.. ;) Just linked up.. I think I'm late for last week's party but I'll come back and linked for the new one!

I would also like to invite you to my party and link your projects.. it starts every friday..
http://www.littleinspiration.com/2011/12/create-and-inspire-party.html

Angie!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for hosting this fine new link party. Have a very wonderful holiday! Don't stress, it'll all be good. :)

 
At December 17, 2011 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Blue Velvet Chair said...

Hi Kim -
I'm here and I'm linked...#72. Thanks for leading me to a fun new party of inspiration. I'll make sure to add your button to my party list. Now I've got to dive in and have a look around!
Michael (Blue Velvet Chair)

 
At December 17, 2011 at 3:11 AM , Blogger Domesblissity said...

Hey Kim! Good luck. I just got back from a vacation with my kids, just short of a 2 hour drive from home. I know what it's like. I think they only said "are we there yet?" 20,000 times! LOL Have a fun vacation!

Anne xx

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Libby said...

Thanks for the feature! Have a safe trip!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting and for the invite. You have an adorable site and I'm a new follower. I would love for you to come share at my What's In The Gunny Sack link party that opens Monday mornings.

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Emily Wilson said...

Thank you so much for featuring my candlesticks. What a bargain, huh? I have just posted another recent project.

 
At December 17, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Catherine @ Stone and Rose said...

Thank you for the lovely feature and for hosting! Good luck on your trip and hoping you have a wonderful holiday.

xo
Catherine

 
At December 17, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Chantelle @ Mommyx3=Insanity said...

"Please, please please divert my attention and give me some loveliness to focus on for a few more hours...before I am trapped on a plane for 4 hours with 2 people I am scared of."

ROFL!!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel!!
Thanks for hosting, and I hope your insanity is intact upon landing!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Amila said...

First time here...will join to the party next week....

 
At December 30, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Kokila said...

FIRST TIME VISIT UR BLOG.lOVELY theme and hosting!!

Ongoing Events:
Foodies Nest
Milk Shake~Event
Friday Special~Week1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home