This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- (Non Thomas) Train Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- (Non Thomas) Train Party

This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- (Non Thomas) Train Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- (Non Thomas) Train Party

Tuesday, December 6

Inspire Me- (Non Thomas) Train Party

My son's birthday is December 7th ,,,um yeah that's tomorrow:) and I haven't done anything except send out the e-vite.

Bad Mommy

Oh, but don't you worry I can whip out something good, I hope, before the party, which is Saturday the 10th. 

Here is the inspiration I found, some attainable in my world...some not:)


Hostess {with the mostess}


The Celebration Shoppe


Cake Design Idea

Source

Kommunicated

Paper and Cake

Green Acres Hobby Farm

Paper Thread Studio

The Sweetest Occasion


The Small Town Soiree

p.s. I don't have anything against Thomas, but at this point any train makes Everett happy and I want to keep it that way.



Photobucket

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Early Birthday Everett! December 7th is the best birthday (it's mine too!) I love all the train ideas- pinning a few of these for my son's birthday this summer. Thanks for the inspiration!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great ideas! My older son LOVED trains when he was little. Too bad I didn't have these amazing ideas then! Happy Birthday, Everett! :)

 
At December 6, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are super cute ideas!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Michelle Hughes said...

Happy Birthday Everett!!! It is mine too! woohoo! Thanks so much for featuring my little guy's party :) We had so much fun. I am sure yours will be darling!!
xo~ Michelle

 
At December 7, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Eileen @ cottage beach house said...

Happy b day to your Everett. From the looks of your ideas it's gonna be a lot of fun!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Caitie Shea said...

Oh my gosh! Such a cute party idea. My nephew would just eat this up. Love the blog!!

http://caitshea.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home