This Page

has been moved to new address

He's Watching

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: He's Watching

This Page

has been moved to new address

He's Watching

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: He's Watching

Wednesday, December 14

He's Watching

OK, so what am I supposed to hang over my kids' heads once Christmas has passed?



I found this CUTIE santa



over at the Graphics Fairy and decided he was the guy I wanted to look at every day.He may be my favorite santa image ever.
I painted an old frame red, wrapped some gold tulle and then jute around the top.




I printed out, "I'm Watching" and hot glued a small metal thingey on the bottom.



I cut out the Mr's head and hung him with jute to the inside of the frame.




Are my threats the reason why my 4 year old wouldn't even walk into the mall because I mentioned Santa might be there? Does that make me a bad mom? Do I care if it's actually working?

Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a good idea! He is watching all year! :)

 
At December 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Artsy VaVa said...

I love this! You're right...he's a great Santa. This makes a wonderful Christmas decor!!!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Idea!! And, no, I don't think it's wrong, specially if it's working!! Heck I would have made it MUCH bigger!! Hee hee!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Emily Weinzapfel said...

This is SO cute, and such a great idea!! Love the vintage Santa! :) Would love for you to link up @ Find Your Craft Friday over on my blog... Have a great Friday!

Emily @ BabyBerry
http://weinzapfelbabyberry.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home