This Page

has been moved to new address

Tu-Tu Much

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Tu-Tu Much

This Page

has been moved to new address

Tu-Tu Much

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Tu-Tu Much

Tuesday, September 13

Tu-Tu Much

All I am going to say is,

"Not my idea...."




 "Well, how does such a thing happen, Kim?" You may be asking right about now. Let me share.

We had a fun weekend getaway planned with a bunch of other families. We were going to an awesome cabin to relax and enjoy my husband's birthday. I shopped, cooked, packed and we all loaded up the car. We were 2.4 minutes away from our house when a disturbing whine came from the backseat. "MAAAAAMEEEEE, I don't feel so good." "WAHHHHHHHHH!" 

I reached back and my daughter was burning up. So, we turned around and went home. Saturday morning after a big birthday breakfast, my husband and son went off to the mountains, while I stayed home with Little Miss Sick.  
While she was too sick to be around other people and running around with other kids, she was not too sick to demand buckets full of excitement and entertainment. After making peach jam and smiley face cookies from her kids cookbook she decided it would be a fine day to make a tutu lamp. 



We had seen such lamps at Hobby Lobby and she about had a heart attack the first time she spotted one. Lucky for her, I had all of the supplies on hand and her little brother wasn't here to muck it up!




There are bunches of tutu tutorials out there, so I am  not going to bother you with one right now.  Here is a good one if you are in need.


 We ended our day with a pizza picnic on the family room floor and our "sick" day just turned into a relaxing girl's day at home. Kinda nice actually!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home