This Page

has been moved to new address

Lil' Buckaroo Western Step Stool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Lil' Buckaroo Western Step Stool

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lil' Buckaroo Western Step Stool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Lil' Buckaroo Western Step Stool

Tuesday, August 16

Lil' Buckaroo Western Step Stool

  I may need to start making these for a living!
Ha Ha



I had so much fun creating this step stool for our friends' new little girl. They live in Bozeman, MT, in a fab and rustic log home they designed. I wanted the step stool to be fun, but still fit in with their decor. 

I found the bandana tissue paper, 



which led to the end caps,




which led to the rustic finish,





   which led to the horseshoes!





Then I needed a little something on top and a monogram made it personal!





I really love it and my kids are crying that they want to keep it. I have a ton more ideas from the inspirations I found here, so maybe I need to make one for each of them too!

OR

I could make a few and put them in my ETSY shop! Help me,

1. How much would you pay? 

2. What designs or themes do you think would be popular?



 I can't believe how much time it is taking to get everything ready for the store opening on September 1. I have tons of articles printed out for reading on our vacation next week. Along with a million magazines and my new reads Honolulu and The Book of Awesome! I can't wait!


P.S. If you haven't entered the giveaway for the Shabby Apple dress, head on over before September 1!




 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home