This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- Autumn Weddings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- Autumn Weddings

This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- Autumn Weddings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- Autumn Weddings

Friday, September 9

Inspire Me- Autumn Weddings

OHHHH, when we woke up last Saturday morning I could have cried....fall has arrived.  
I love summer and being outside in the sunshine and all that good stuff, but there is something about fall that just gets in my bones. That crisp bite in the air, breathing easy, and the smell....
Which is why we had our wedding in Fall. Six years ago this October ,  I married this handsome chap in Estes Park, Colorado.



The weather was PERFECT, sunny and crisp. And as soon as I get that first chill each Autumn, I am taken back to our wedding and wonderful memories!


A friend of mine is having a fall themed wedding in November and is looking for some ideas to add her own  personal and unique touch to the event. I jumped at the chance to explore some ideas and reminisce about my own fall themed wedding. If I could do it over again (with an unlimited budget- and wouldn't it be fun?!) here is what I would do.

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

Here are a few from my wedding...

The bridesmaids bouquets were lovely.

The mountains were the perfect backdrop.

We strung photos of us as kids and throughout our relationship around the bar area.

Those are chocolate pine cones!

In memory of my brother.

Lots of pictures out in the pretty changing leaves.


I am excited about trying some of these ideas in my home for some autumn decorating too! Here is another shot, just cause I am feeling all sentimental about my anniversary!

Still happy after ALL THESE YEARS!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home