This Page

has been moved to new address

Book Clock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Book Clock

This Page

has been moved to new address

Book Clock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Book Clock

Wednesday, July 13

Book Clock

  I have seen a few of these floating around and thought it would be a great addition to my
loft/office/craft room 1 Room for $100 challenge!

First I saw this....



which led me to this...



and on to this.....


Love 'em all and decided to copy and add my own spin.


I started by wrapping two real books and one empty fake book with fabric.

I spray painted the ugly brass clock hands brown and assembled the clock inside the "book."



I hot glued the covers of the books together, making sure the middle book still opens so I can change batteries when necessary.


Up onto my reclaimed wood shelves and it is perfect!



Got the clock kit for $3.79 (coupon)  and the middle empty cardboard book for $3.00 (on sale) both from Hobby Lobby.  I also used two old hardback books I had lying around and fabric I had leftover from other projects. So this is $6.79 total!



Thanks crafty people for the fab inspiration!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home