This Page

has been moved to new address

Double Word Score

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Double Word Score

This Page

has been moved to new address

Double Word Score

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Double Word Score

Wednesday, September 28

Double Word Score

Since I had the carbon paper out,  I decided to whip up a few Scrabble Tile Wall Plaques.

Check over here to find out the technique I used with the carbon paper...it is SO easy!


This was the scrap wood from Home Depot. Have you heard of the scrap wood pile? Well, let me tell you, this is the place to go!


 This pile is usually located near that big old cutting machine. The pieces also have a spray paint mark on them. There is every size imaginable. I have snagged some really good and really large pieces of wood, as well as smaller pieces the perfect size for signs.

AND

The pieces are like 20 cents each




 The reason I don't know for sure, is that they always just let me take them for free. I usually buy a few other things and the cashier just smirks at me when she gives me the total.



I can't guarantee you will get the scraps for free, but I will guarantee they cost next to nothing anyway and you should always head over there first:)



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2024 at 6:39 PM , Anonymous galleri said...

Great blog you have hhere

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home