This Page

has been moved to new address

Earth Day Thursday- Upcycle Ideas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Earth Day Thursday- Upcycle Ideas

This Page

has been moved to new address

Earth Day Thursday- Upcycle Ideas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Earth Day Thursday- Upcycle Ideas

Thursday, September 22

Earth Day Thursday- Upcycle Ideas

Upcycling is becoming my thing. The wooden pallets really got me started and now I can hardly control myself. 

Like this morning, my neighbors had a ratty old mattress out with their trash and I thought for hours (well  minutes anyway) about how I wish it didn't have to sit in a landfill and there must be something cool it could be used for. Pull out the springs, rip of the cord edging, oh I don't know. I couldn't think of anything so I let it go. 

Anyway, I did start thinking about upcycling and I decided to snoop around and look for some fresh inspiration.


First off, 
a cheese grater earing holder-BRILLIANT!




A pet bed made from an old sweater


now on to that sewing 101 class



A fab Suitcase Chair



A braided rag rug out of old sheets



Tennis Racket Mirror




Guitar Case Bookshelf


Map Catch All


Serving Bowl Lamp Shade



Bike Wheel Clock



Saddle Rocking Horses



Coffee Table Bookshelves



 Lovin this cardboard vase for paper blooms


 I'm not quite sure how you would legally get your hands on one of these signs, but this is possibly the coolest chair I have ever seen.



 I am looking at everything with new eyes! I definitely have some junk laying around here and I need to get a bit creative with it!




P.S. Come enter the giveaway for a free item from my ETSY shop!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home