This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy Belly Stickers- Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Pregnancy Belly Stickers- Freebie

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy Belly Stickers- Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Pregnancy Belly Stickers- Freebie

Wednesday, January 4

Pregnancy Belly Stickers- Freebie


I spotted some of these in a store the other day and thought they were just SO fun!

Cherylnl Studio


You stick 'em on your belly and take pictures as it grows....

source

I have some lovely ladies in my life who are all dangerously close to embarking on this crazy journey called motherhood. I wanted to have some on hand for when the time comes. However, I am too cheap to buy them, so I made my own. 


Print them off on large sticker paper and wrap them up as a gift for a newly pregnant friend or use them just for you!
This is my first time using 4Shared so let me know if it doesn't work.


If you don't like, here are some REALLY cute ones I found and the links to where you can purchase:)
Most of these shops have lots of different styles AND little onesie stickers for after the baby crashes the party.

Baby Fables


Little Baby Bumblebee


Picky Sticky


FiFi's Closet


Babycakes Design Co.

Baby Fables
Now go get to work makin those babies ;)

Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. I love your blog and have gotten so many great ideas from it.
A word of caution when using pallets for in the house projects. They are treated with chemicals to make them last. They weren't meant for indoor use. There is off gassing that would concern me when using for a headboard.

Blessings,
Shelley

 
At January 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Anne said...

i love this idea! Our printer doesn't print in color so next time I'm pregnant I might have to hit a friend up to print these suckers out. thanks so much!!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Sister Brute said...

The download of all the stickers was an ODT file and my computer didn't know how to open it.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Sister Brute said...

The download of all the stickers was an ODT file and my computer didn't know how to open it.

 
At January 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are SO totally adorable! What a fantastic idea! I'd have loved something like that for my weekly belly shots when I had my son. I have several friends who are preggers right now; I may have to share this with them! Would you be willing to link up to my party?

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shine-on-fridays-9-and-some-fabulous.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home