This Page

has been moved to new address

Cute Monster Kid's Party- Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Cute Monster Kid's Party- Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cute Monster Kid's Party- Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Cute Monster Kid's Party- Part 1

Monday, April 11

Cute Monster Kid's Party- Part 1

  My friend asked me to get together a "Party in a Box" for her daughter's fourth birthday!
Yay, I LOVE parties, and my kids do not have enough birthdays for my linking, so another excuse to create a fun party is fun in my book!

Little Lady picked monsters and mom decided cute and fun monsters would be a great idea. We really don't need to be sending these preschoolers home with nightmares after the celebration. 

Of course, I need to share my hunting and idea finding mission with you! Here we go, 

Happy Monster Parties!






































































































(Also free printable banner, invite,and monster necklace!)

























So many amazing, cute, and fun ideas! I am really excited to get started! I just grabbed a packet of "citrus" scrapbook paper with lots of bright and summery colors. That's going to be the base and I will see how creative I can get!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home