This Page

has been moved to new address

Otto's Tool Box

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Otto's Tool Box

This Page

has been moved to new address

Otto's Tool Box

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Otto's Tool Box

Wednesday, April 6

Otto's Tool Box

  Thanks, Otto





I found this lovely wooden box at my second favorite thrift store, and it was solid and ugly....I knew I could turn it into something!




Some friends just bought their first house and love fresh veggies. They have been too busy to get their seeds started so I decided this would be the perfect planter box to stuff with seedlings for a housewarming present!

But it was not presentable in it's original condition. It may have worked as a tool box for Otto, but I wanted something cuter!

I stripped of the paint,



sanded it down,



used my FREE VALSPAR PAINT SAMPLE to paint it,
Click above to get yours!




added some stripes and a white front, and sanded it down again,





stenciled "grow" on the front,





polyurethaned it and we are done.





I have been using all of my packaging containers to get seeds started and stuffed the box full of 'em.







I wrapped some jute around the handles for a little extra somethtin.



Now, fingers crossed that the little seeds actually grow!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home