This Page

has been moved to new address

Forget Pallets...Give Me More Chalk Paint

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Forget Pallets...Give Me More Chalk Paint

This Page

has been moved to new address

Forget Pallets...Give Me More Chalk Paint

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Forget Pallets...Give Me More Chalk Paint

Wednesday, October 26

Forget Pallets...Give Me More Chalk Paint

I am like a kid with a new toy. I knew it was a problem when I just "HAD" to dash out of the house at 6:50 pm on Tuesday evening to get to the thrift store before it closed at 7 and find something I could paint Wednesday morning.

I found an awesome end table....it has wheels....that work!



I went nuts on this thing. I mixed me up some yellow and white chalk paint and painted that cutie table within an inch of it's life.



Get my recipe and technique here.



I am really loving how this turned out.

Did you know you can paint and wax metal hardware too?


I Mod Podged some paper to the inside drawer too.



Then I added the 73 with my carbon transfer technique. Not sure why 73, just thought it looked good, and it is the year I was born.



"Hmm," you may be saying. "That doesn't look like anything that would belong in your house, Kim." And you would be right. It isn't going in my house. 

I had a fun e-mail a few months ago. Alli, from Trina Rose Boutique contacted me about her new store that will be opening in January in Loveland, Colorado. She asked if I would be interested in selling some of my things with her! Um, let me think about that....YES!

So, I am very excited to be able to tackle some bigger projects and try some new things. My husband is excited at the prospect of me making a few bucks from this blogging, crafting, DIY obsession I have:)

Did you enter this week's giveaway yet?
No? Well head over here to enter!
Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous Linda @ It All Started with Paint said...

You had me at the numbers. I'm a sucker for anything with numbers on it! Looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home