This Page

has been moved to new address

Rustic Blue Candle Sconces

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Rustic Blue Candle Sconces

This Page

has been moved to new address

Rustic Blue Candle Sconces

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Rustic Blue Candle Sconces

Tuesday, October 4

Rustic Blue Candle Sconces

I really love the rustic southwest style.

I found these perfectly ugly 1980's  brass candlestick sconces at the thrift store and I knew something could be done to improve them.

Our family room has some southwest elements, and I thought these would be a fun addition. 

I used Blue Hyacinth Krylon Fusion. This paint is awesome. It covers plastic, metal, wood, anything with no sanding or priming! Seriously!



I have used it bunches and it makes it super easy to paint over lovely items (like 1980's brass) cleanly and smoothly.

It is my first time using this color and I am in love with it! The blue is so bright and cheerful.



I toned it down a bit with the hemp and gave it a slightly rustic feel.




Those candles are from a 6 pack at Dollar Tree of emergency candles-great bargain!




So simple, but that bright pop of color makes them awesome!





Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home