This Page

has been moved to new address

Earth Day Thursday- BYO Paper Towels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Earth Day Thursday- BYO Paper Towels

This Page

has been moved to new address

Earth Day Thursday- BYO Paper Towels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Earth Day Thursday- BYO Paper Towels

Thursday, October 20

Earth Day Thursday- BYO Paper Towels

I hate hand dryers (well except for those super duper high power ones that REALLY dry your hands).
When given the option when in a public restroom, I always choose paper towels.

I know, I am supposed to be environmentally conscious, but man, I want my hands dry...and clean. I read somewhere that those hand dryers are just blowing more ick and germs all over your hands anyway.

I am good at home. We have cloth napkins for meals and use cloth towels by the kitchen sink. I rarely use paper towels at all, except in public.

When I discovered these ridiculously cute "to go" towels, I was in! Hook, line, and sinker.


People Towels offers a ton of really cute and witty towels that you can carry in your purse, diaper bag, backpack, etc.

No, really check these out.....



You can create your own packs using their designs or they have ready made 1-5 day supply packs. You can also create towels using your own photos or drawings (think Kids' artwork). 

They also sell little bags you can use to tote the towels around in.
It is such a great idea, and honestly you don't have to get fancy with it. I should just throw a few of my cloth hand towels and napkins in my bag. 

But, these are going to be great gifts for my family and friends this Christmas and they are so cute everyone will hopefully  be inspired to use them!

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home