This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- Chalkboard Fabric

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- Chalkboard Fabric

This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspire Me- Chalkboard Fabric

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Inspire Me- Chalkboard Fabric

Tuesday, September 20

Inspire Me- Chalkboard Fabric

Last week 

(while my kids were out of town and I had three blessed days of peace and quiet-don't be jealous)

I went with a friend to Joann to help her choose fabric for a bench redo she is planning. For once...for once, I wasn't there for anything, not a thing I needed or even wanted.

While waiting for my friend's fabric, the customer next door caught my eye. I slowly sauntered over and evesdropped on the conversation with the saleswoman. They had chalkboard fabric and these women swore it is the best thing in the universe. They raved and started describing all of the wondrous and amazing projects you could make with this heaven sent roll of fabric. 




AND, they both went on and on about how it has been out of stock for like 17 1/2 years and this one little roll is all they have, and who knows when more might come in!

Well, seriously?!?!

"Don't bother putting it back, cut me a yard too."

They are probably both plants from the fabric company and stand there all day luring victims to this new fangled chalkboard fabric! Call me, "sucker." I know it.

Luckily it was only $4.99 a yard and I had a half off coupon.

So now I have a yard of this chalkboard fabric and need to know what the heck to do with it.

Chef Aprons

source

Tablecloth
 (and I must say, "what lovely first grade teacher penmanship."
source
 
Silhouette Pillow

source

 Work Apron
source

Lunch Sack

source
 
Chalk Cloth Embroidery Hoops
source



Reusable Gift Tags

source

Pennant Banner
Embellished Bib

source

Travel Activity Mat

source

Mr. Cool T-Shirt

source

Drawer Labels

source

Napkin Rings

source
Playtime Apron

sourcs

Embelished Flower Pot Cover

source

So, now I need to narrow it down and decide what to do with this awesome material!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home