This Page

has been moved to new address

An ABC Wall - My Way

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: An ABC Wall - My Way

This Page

has been moved to new address

An ABC Wall - My Way

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: An ABC Wall - My Way

Tuesday, January 24

An ABC Wall - My Way


Our good friends, Eric and Christen, recently had a beautiful baby boy, Alex.
While Christen was pregnant, she came upon this photo and fell in love.

source

However, she was definitely NOT in love with the price tags of the cute ready made letters she was finding. She asked me if I thought I could help her DIY it and I said, let me do it for you as our gift to welcome little Alex into the world! I feel like she was so generous to let me do it because while it was a ton of work it was super fun to get crazy creative.

She sent me all the photos she loved, and some specific styles she wanted to include, but otherwise she let me go crazy and this is what we came up with!


That little "P" is wearing a pirate hat and he is my favorite!

I haven't been over there to take pictures since the letter were hung, but Christen sent me these to appease my intense curiosity about how they looked!


Now I know why people charge and arm and a leg for a complete set like this. It was a big job! But totally worth it for our friends!



Photobucket

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

i think all of us in blogland have been drooling over that abc wall! you did an amazing job- i love your take and love where ti sits above the crib!

 
At January 24, 2012 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...you did such a wonderful job on these letters! :D

 
At January 24, 2012 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Full Circle Creations said...

So adorable!
Holly

 
At January 24, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

That is so super cute!! You did an amazing job and what a gift for your friends! :-)
Vanessa

 
At January 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Kristina @ ReMadeSimple said...

I love all of the different colors and patterns you choose! It just pops right out at you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home