This Page

has been moved to new address

Hipster Chairs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Hipster Chairs

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hipster Chairs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Too Much time on my hands: Hipster Chairs

Wednesday, January 18

Hipster Chairs



Check out my retro lookin, 1970's feelin, hipster chairs.



Each chair was $2.99 and they looked lovely in the torn blue vinyl they were sportin before I went to town them.



I painted them both black and then distressed them a bit.



I stenciled both of the back rests.



I found some super fun 70's ish fabric to recover the seats with. 



And I used a braided brown trim to finish them off.



They kinda make me giggle.





Photobucket

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Pieced Pastimes said...

These are so cute! The trim was a nice finishing touch and I love the stenciling. Great job!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love them!!! I think I would sit and giggle every time I looked at them too :) GREAT work!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! Also good luck with your switch to Wordpress!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

You did a great job on these chairs, I just love them!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Katalina Jewelry said...

Now that's an awesome update! I can just hear those chairs thanking you for saving them!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Brenda said...

Great job! They look fun :)

 
At January 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Tam said...

I love all the things you do with furniture. Re-purposing furniture is one of my favorite things to do and you are doing it so creatively! Glad I found your site.

 
At January 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Special 'K' said...

You are so clever. They are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing. What a beautiful space you have created my very first visit here I will follow on my way out so I know my path back here. Perhaps you will find the time to come visit me soon and do the same. I look forward to engaging more throughout the year and beyond. Take care. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

 
At January 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Brave Brooke said...

I really like the distressing! You did a great job!

If you're interested, we're hosting our first ever link up party. Please stop by and link up! http://www.waywardgirlscrafts.com/2012/01/wayward-weekend-week-1.html

 
At January 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Brave Brooke said...

I really like the distressing! You did a great job!

If you're interested, we're hosting our first ever link up party. Please stop by and link up! http://www.waywardgirlscrafts.com/2012/01/wayward-weekend-week-1.html

 
At January 22, 2012 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Christina said...

these are so stinkin' cute!! Love the colors & the stencils :)

Thanks for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home